Last year I wrote a similar post about my December plans. It’s probably my favourite month of the year. I love Christmas and I feel that the Christmas cheer starts the minute December does. I don’t like to engage in it too much before December but the odd little bit sneaks in. I just started my shopping this past weekend and I’ve bought my first present. So my plans for December are:
- Wish my friend Emsy a happy birthday today. Second last of the group to turn 28.
- My mam’s birthday is the tomorrow & we’re planning on going to see the Hunger Games at some stage this week.
- Think of ideas for what I might like for Christmas. My family always appreciate ideas, as do I.
- Take a trip to New York with some of my friends for shopping, drinking & soaking up the Christmas spirit. I can’t wait. I’ve only been once before but I love New York.
- Welcome my lovely friend Kiara and her little family home from Australia on the 9th after over a year. I still can’t believe they’re coming home and CANNOT wait to see them.
- Go to see the Riptide Movement in Whelan’s on the 11th.
- Possibly take part in The 12 Pubs of Christmas on the 12th. I haven’t done it before so I’ll decide closer to the time.
- Plenty of Christmas shopping.
- Christmas nails…it’s ridiculous how much I look forward to them.
- Christmas dinner & drinks with my friends from work/college.
- Kris Kindle night with my girls. A few drinks in one of our houses swapping presents followed by a night out.
- Go to the 2FM concert on the 23rd in the 3 Arena. There are lots of different acts playing including Hozier, The Riptide Movement (again! Stalking much?) and Gavin James. I’m really excited to see Gavin James. I should have seen him twice this year already but keep missing him, so hopefully third times a charm.
- Wrapping my presents.
- Enjoy drinking, eating and generally being merry.
- Spending Christmas Day with my lovely family.
Anyone else planning out their December?