I’m ridiculously far behind on posting (and finishing) spreads for Project Life but I’m on a roll now so I’ll be sharing the rest of 2016 over the next few weeks.
My March spread was mostly made up of Mother’s Day and International Women’s Day, some of the male students in one of the classes I teach brought cake and flowers in for me and the female students. It also included a trip to the vet for Chief and Lady to get their teeth cleaned and there’s a pic of some fresh nails for me.
Project Life Kits:
- Plus 1 (Mini Kit)
- Dreamy (Core Kit)
- Blush (Core Kit)
- Midnight (Core Kit)
- Mom (Mini Kit)
- The pink alpha stickers used for ‘March’ are Eclair Thickers.
- The pink girl outline sticker is Snap! Studios by Simple Stories.
- I’m unsure where the arrow sticker is from.
- The ‘Girl Time’ sticker is Now & Then by My Mind’s Eye.
Pocket Pages: I used a pocket page from Photo Freedom for the first layout and Becky Higgins Design G for the right.
The left side of spread two is from Catherine from work’s Hen Party which was a brilliant day in Dublin City. It’s simple and pretty.
Project Life Kit: Blush (Core Kit)
- Dear Lizzy ‘Fox’ Thickers.
Pocket Pages: I used Becky Higgins Design G.
The right side of this spread is from Dublin City on St. Patrick’s Day and naturally it has a green theme.
Project Life Kit: I think, but can’t be sure, that they are all from Seasons (Core Kit)
- I have no idea where the stickers are from. Oops, sorry!
Pocket Pages: I used Becky Higgins Design D for this 1.