February was a pretty big month so I had 3 spreads.
The month started off with a weekend in Exeter visiting family so that’s what spread one is about. It’s made up of black, white and a kind of turquoise.I used a turquoise Sharpie pen for the handwriting.
Project Life Kit: Favorite Things (core kit)
- The black ones used for ‘February’, ‘Orla & Oscar’ and ‘cream tea’ are ‘Ali’ Thickers designed exclusively for Studio Calico.
- The small light blue stickers used for ‘The Darwents’ are Ocean Melody by Webster’s Pages.
- The black love-heart outline sticker is Amy Tangerine for Thickers. I think but I’m not 100% that is part of her Plus 1 range.
- I’m unsure where the arrow sticker is from.
Pocket Pages: I used Design F for the left and Design G for the right.
The left side of spread two is from a trip to London with my mam and brother for a match. The right side of this spread are a few random snapshots from the month. I almost always go for white but this kit has a cream base. It’s great for a change but I normally prefer the crispness of white.
Project Life Kit: Azure (core kit)
- The grey ones used for ‘LFC V MCFC’ are Project Life stickers.
- The red ones used for ‘More of February’ are Sn@p Studios by Simple Stories.
- I’m unsure where the paw print stamps are from but they’re rubber stamps that are used with an acrylic block.
- The ink is Dovecraft pigment ink pad in jet black.
Pocket Pages: I used Design G for the left and Design R for the right.
Spread three for February is a mixtures of snapshots from the month as well as a mixtures of kits.
Project Life Kit: The left page has a 6×4 card from the Confetti core kit with some words about documenting on it. it also includes a 6×4 grey and white striped card from the Midnight core kit.
The right page has a 6×4 polka dot card from the Midnight kit, a 6×4 lined card with a love-heart from the Plus 1 mini kit, a 3×4 quote card about cherishing the little things from Becky’s Quotes themed cards and a fold-able 6×4 card from the Seafoam kit with ‘date’ and ‘story’ on it. Instead of folding it, I cut it in half and used a corner cutter to round the new edges.
Alpha Stickers: The black stickers used for ‘Still February’ are ‘Hard Cover’ Thickers.
Stickers: The quote sticker on the striped 6×4 card is from K & Company.
Pocket Pages: I used Design R for the left and Design A for the right.