2017 was wonderful and these were my highlights:
1. Lots of walks in the fresh Irish air to shake off the cobwebs of the late nights & alcohol of December.
2. A trip to Liverpool for a match with Mam & Stephen. The result was disappointing but the weekend was great.
3. A hen weekend in Carrick-On- Shannon with the girls.
4. A weekend visit fromScott & Viv.
5. A trip to Budapest with Dave. Our first trip out of the country together.
6. A friend’s wedding. How pretty is that flower wall?
7. A girl’s night away at the Osprey Hotel.
8. Another hen weekend in Carrick-On Shannon.
9. Dinner with Dave to mark 1 year (kind of!)
10. A trip to Fethard-On-Sea.
11. Celebrating Jennie’s 30th birthday.
12. Another wedding. This time it was friends of Dave’s and it was a very beautiful summer one in Dublin City.
13. A few days away in Ventry, Kerry.
14. Our summer holiday in Bratislava.
15. Followed by a week travelling the Wild Atlantic Way in Ireland.
16. My 30th birthday celebrations.
17. Electric Picnic for the 3rd year in a row.
18. The Repeal the 8th March for Choice.
19. A weekend in Paris. A present from Dave for my 30th birthday.
20. Galway to celebrate Jade’s 30th and her & Owen’s engagement.
21. Christmas drinks in town with friends.
22. A night away in Kilkenny with the girl’s from work.
23. The girl’s Kris Kindle night out.
24. Christmas Day with family.
25. And finally, New Years Eve drinks & games with friends in Jade & Owen’s house.
You were good to me 2017. Here’s to a great 2018…