I absolutely love December. I usually refuse to engage with the idea of Christmas before December, as it ruins it for me if it goes on too long. I’m secretly envious of the people who have all of their presents wrapped and ready to go before December starts, but I also think I would feel cheated out of the atmosphere if I was that prepared. I’ve started shopping but I’ve quite a way to go. I though I’d share my plans for this festive month.
I plan to (note I’m not making any promises):
1. Wish my Mam a very big happy birthday tomorrow.
2. Do a bit of a clear out and get rid of some old unused things before I add any Christmas gifts I receive.
3. Take a trip to Cork for the third instalment of my evil wicked step mother’s 60th Birthday, hosted by The Lord Mayor of Cork, no less. That evil wicked bit was a joke…kinda! 😉
4. Get lots of work done to wrap up 2013 and get 2014 off to a good start.
5. Buy the rest of my Christmas presents.
6. Share some hints and tips for what I want for Christmas (I know they’ll be much appreciated).
7. Welcome Dane home for over 2 weeks!!! Kind of excited!
8. Finish up work stress free with the first week in January prepared and ready to go.
9. Get Christmas nails done. I’m already thinking red & gold.
10. Have an amazing Kris Kindle night with my girls. I see Christmas hats and plenty of cocktails.
11. Wrap presents, eat chocolate and generally enjoy the festive season…oh and relax a little.
What are your plans for December?